The right status for independent translators
More than 80% of translators are freelance or self-employed.
In a highly competitive context driven by translation agencies (source: SFT), your professional status is a strategic choice for your success.
As an umbrella employee for MISSIONS-CADRES, reconcile job security and made-to-measure advice.
Umbrella status – the right option for translators
- The independence of freelance or self-employed status, with the security of employee status
- No administration or tax management! Save time so you can translate more!
- No fees if you take time off work
- Professional liability insurance
- Tax status according to how much you actually work
- Payment at the end of the month your work was done
- Personalised advice to help your business grow
- Service contracts that protect you
- No need for cash flow
MISSIONS-CADRES, the specialist in the translation sector
At MISSIONS-CADRES, we employ 150 translators who chose us for our daily career support. MISSIONS-CADRES is your trusted partner for:
- reliable professional support, with 24-hour response,
- fully transparent contracts and invoicing,
- a sliding scale for management fees,
- translation sector monitoring: typical rates, opportunities from the MISSIONS-CADRES network, translation calls to tender,
- reimbursement of travel expenses,
- the opportunity to work as a project manager on large translation projects.
With MISSIONS-CADRES, focus exclusively on your work as an independent translator
MISSIONS-CADRES is a trusted partner that helps you save time and make the right business decisions.
Our trust-based relationship with you relies on understanding your requirements for discretion and transparency.
For more information: read the umbrella guide for translators