Our mission is making YOU a success
MISSIONS-CADRES offers full, made-to-measure services for umbrella employees, to provide you with daily support in managing and developing your business as an independent consultant, instructor, creative, interpreter, or translator.
Because you are a unique entrepreneur, we base our quality approach on a personalised response to your needs. You get a dedicated advisor who acts as the partner in your success, supporting you through every stage of your professional projects.
MISSIONS-CADRES is based in Annemasse, France, just across the border from Geneva. We have been a trusted partner to more than 400 employees around France, and to hundreds of companies around the world, for 17 years.
Quality service, the mark of trust
- A team of experts in company management, human resources, accounting, law, tax, and business development to advise you and manage your case.
- A unique contact person for customised support.
- Quick response time: get your service contract within 24 hours.
- Our expertise in putting together complex contracts (foreign contracts).
- Constant improvement to our operational methods and a specialist’s understanding of your profession.
- Discipline and transparency, with business reports detailed to the nearest cent.
- Wide-reaching technological monitoring.
- Training possibilities through DIF (droit individuel à la formation).
- Sufficient cash flow to pay you each month, as soon as you send your bill, without waiting for the client to pay.
- Personal support to help you develop your business.
With MISSIONS-CADRES, you get a network of partners to help you with your success
MISSIONS-CADRES works with:
- the Pôle-Emploi,
- organisations for high-level job-seekers,
- training organisations,
- universities and "grandes écoles",
- Chambers of Commerce,
- government ministries,
- professional organisations
Respecting your independence, our priority for the past since 1997
MISSIONS-CADRES is not a member of the new umbrella union, a result of the merger between the SNEPS and the FeNPS, because the form of umbrella employment it supports does not respect your independence as an entrepreneur.