What is a cookie?
A cookie is information placed on your hard disk by the server you visit. It usually contains a unique identifier and an expiration date. This information is stored on your computer or smartphone into a text file that our server accesses to read and record information.
Cookies are managed by your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc).
How to manage cookies
You can always choose to disable cookies by setting your browser. To accept or decline cookies, please follow the following links:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-disable-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/9.20/en/cookies.html
For more information on cookies, you can consult the CNIL website at the following address: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/the-cookies/
How to refuse to be followed?
You can choose not to allow the monitoring of your computer via a cookie assigning a unique identification number. Our web analytics tool will not register the activity of your computer. To make this choice and install an exclusion cookie, click here.