Umbrella consultant – a professional opportunity on the rise
Around 65% of companies use outsourcing when they need to rapidly change strategies or when they need to be flexible and provide quick response.
Could you use your expertise to become an independent creative or specialised consultant?
Secure and freely develop your career as an independent consultant by choosing to work as an umbrella employee.
Boost your career as an independent consultant through an umbrella company:
- More security and less expense than self-employed status or entrepreneurship.
- Full legal and administrative coverage for your business.
- More time to seek new clients, monitor new technologies, and concentrate on your core business.
- A support team to help you develop your business and draft service contracts, no matter how complex they are.
MISSIONS-CADRES, the specialist in the consulting field
At MISSIONS-CADRES, 37% of our umbrella employees are specialised consultants or international consultants in lucrative business sectors such as general services, retail/logistics/transport, IT, telecommunications, healthcare, and engineering.
Since 1997, MISSIONS-CADRES has ensured its employees:
- reliable professional support, with 24-hour response,
- perfect support for drafting complex contracts, including offshoring and expatriation contracts,
- carefully-studied tax optimisation,
- excellent expense management, including per diems,
- fully personalised support,
- sliding scales for management fees and end-of-month payment depending on your work, even before your client pays your invoice.
- no sign-up fees
MISSIONS-CADRES: based on trust
No time to waste? Your client expects a contract? You want to focus on getting new clients? Choose a partner that acts fast and meets your expectations.
Since 1997, MISSIONS-CADRES has offered made-to-measure support to independent consultants, who work with us for an average of seven years. Our priority objective is your consulting success.
For more information: read the umbrella guide for consultants